Install IPTV Smarters on Firestick/Fire TV
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn On.
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon.
7. Type in Downloader.
8. Select the Downloader app.
9. Click Download.
10. Click Open.
11. Select Allow if presented with this prompt.
12. Click OK.
13. Type the following URL exactly as shown here: tiny.cc/vewhub and click 'Go'.
****IF you get an "app not installed" error or are on an old Fire Stick, use tiny.cc/vewhubapp or tiny.cc/vewhub2 instead for the URL here
14. Wait for file to download.
15. Click Install.
16. Click Done.
17. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete.
18. Click Delete again.
19. Return to device home-screen and under “Your Apps & Channels” click See All.
20. Scroll down to hover over IPTV Smarters.
21. Click Menu button on remote (3 horizontal lines), then click Move to Front.
App installation is now complete! Open the app to login:
IPTV Smarters Setup
Click Add New User and enter any name (favorites are saved by profile)
Choose "login with Xtream Codes API"
Enter account Information (provided in Welcome Email) and click Add User
Click your Profile and enjoy!
To setup you Time in US Time Formats: